Art Academy’s Photography Course for Teens (Beginners to Intermediate) is conducted by Mr Christopher Azzopardi, an international award-winning photographer and Malta Photographer of the Year several years running. This course covers the theoretical and practical aspect in detail and the lecturer gives practical tips which cannot be learned from any textbook. This gives all Art Academy’s photography students an artistic and technical edge.
The Photography Course for Teens is designed for beginner/intermediate photographers and enthusiasts who want to make the best use of their camera or for Systems of Knowledge (SOK) Students who want an original topic for their project:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Photography
- Lesson 2: Composition in Photography
- Lesson 3: Exposure (Part 1)
- Lesson 4: Exposure (Part 2)
- Lesson 5: Lighting
- Lesson 6: Outdoor Photography (San Anton Gardens, Attard)
- Lesson 7: Portrait Photography
- Lesson 8: Outdoor Photography
- Lesson 9: Photographing Translucent Objects
- Lesson 10: Critique Session
- Mode of Study: Once weekly (2 hours each lesson)
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Location: Art Academy Mosta (131 Constitution Street, Mosta) or Art Academy Zurrieq (88, Triq Matteolo Saliba, Zurrieq)
- Tutor: Christopher Azzopardi (B.Ed (Hons.), Dip. in Fine Arts, AMIPP, AMPS)
- Requirements: Ages 13 to 17, Digital Camera (DSLR) or Mirrorless Camera
- What’s Included: Hands-on teaching, individual attention, practice and theory, different lighting, life model for portrait session, outdoor session.
- Certification: Upon attendance of 80% of the Course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance and will be accredited for their Informal Learning, thus given a signed and stamped form for their Informal Education by the Institute.
(Bookings may be completed online via PayPal or credit card by checking out or in-store at 131, Constitution Street, Mosta. Bookings are only confirmed once full payment is received. Upon booking you are automatically agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
If the course is fully booked kindly contact us on email@example.com to be added to the Waiting List. Please include the course you are interested in, the Student's Name and Surname and contact number.)