Expressive Painting Workshop (3 Days) - Materials included
Making art helps us be present and express feelings beyond words. It connects us with our inner child and true desires. Using acrylics as a medium, you will experience the strong creative power of self-expression.
The teacher will provide various themes and will guide you through the creative process. Imagination, intuition and spontaneity are essential in this course.
The class will be lead by Maltese Artist Jackie Micallef. Jackie is well-known for her large vibrant abstracts and powerful textures, creating unique combinations in each artwork.
This course is suitable for all levels and art groups are kept small to ensure individual attention and guidance.
What should you bring with you on the day?
Nothing at all! We provide all the materials you need for every course as well as tea & coffee throughout the day. We do recommend wearing clothing that is easily washed – just in case!
- Mode of Study: 3 day workshop
- Duration: 18 hours (6 hours per day)
- Days: Thursday and Friday 10am to 4pm, Saturday 9am to 3pm.
- Starting Date: Thursday 26th July 2018 to Saturday 28th July 2018
- Location: Art Academy (131 Constitution Street, Mosta, Malta)
- Requirements: Ages 16+ , lunch is not included
- What’s Included: All art materials will be provided, Hands-on teaching, individual attention, Certificate of Attendance.