Pebeo Acrylic Paint Markers Set of 5
Set of 5 markers, fine round tip 1.2 mm, water paint, with a matt finish. Set includes black, yellow, red, cyan and green
- Quality: They have a pump mechanism that allows more or less paint to pass through the nib, therefore allowing precise dosage when applying paint to the surface. A replacement tip has been placed in the cap to optimize the use of each AcrylicMarker (except for the 5-15mm range). If the tip initially installed in the tip holder becomes damaged or unusable, you can replace it.
- Surfaces: paper, cardboard, papier-mâché, wood, metal, terracotta, plastic, canvas, etc.
- Base: water
- Drying: 10 to 30 minutes to the touch. Fully dry from 6-12 hours.
- Cleaning: with soapy water before fully drying
- Finish: satin opaque, fluorescent and precious.
- Caring (decorated surface): with a dry cloth. Do not get wet.
- Storage: Horizontally once initiated, with the lid properly repositioned and clipped.
- Shake the marker well with the cap closed, facing up, for at least 5 seconds.
- Prime the tip (“test” surface other than the surface to be decorated) press repeatedly on a sheet of paper to soak the tip. Priming occurs quickly. There is no need to apply quick repetitive pressure. Keeping constant pressure on the tip once it partially retracts into the marker enables the paint to pass through the pump and load the nib.
- Test on a sheet of paper or ideally on the surface to be applied to