Preparation for O-Level (Ages 12+) - Module 4
This exciting course is intended to teach young people (ages 12+) to prepare themselves for the Art O-Level, whether they intend to choose Art at school or they would like to prepare for the exam privately. The course has been devised to teach students the basic techniques of art and experiment with different media through exciting and colourful themes. Students will also learn how to develop their portfolio and develop their work sequentially. With the help of the tutor, participants will grow in confidence as they claim greater control and enjoyment for the direction that their works take. Experimentation and origination of ideas are complemented by a sound grounding in the art basics.
This course is one of four modules of 10-12 lessons each. Upon completion of all 4 modules where the different material is covered, students will have the fundamental grounding necessary to move on to the O-Level Art Class (Ages 14+) at Art Academy. The 4 modules do not need to be taken in any particular order.
- Mode of Study: Once weekly (2 hours each lesson)
- Duration: 10 lessons
- Price: €110 per Semester (10 lessons)
- Days: Wednesdays from 5pm to 7pm
- Next Starting Date: Starting 7th October 2020 (Module 4)
- Requirements: Students need to bring their own materials
- What’s Included: Hands-on teaching, individual attention, practice and theory, course-work guidance.
- Certification: Upon attendance of 80% of the Course, students will be accredited for their Informal Learning and given a signed and stamped form for their Informal Education by the Institute.
(Bookings may be completed online via PayPal/BOV Mobile Pay by checking out or in-store at 131, Constitution Street, Mosta. Bookings are only confirmed once full payment is received. Upon booking you are automatically agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
If the course is fully booked kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waiting List. Please include the course you are interested in, the Student's Name and Surname and a contact number.)