In the world of princesses, glitter is what adds the fairytale touch, Pebeo's Glitter paint turns your kids' brushes into magic wands, rediscover this colourful sparkling world through the eyes of a child!
- Colours : Bright, glitter and transparent
- Paint base: water
- Thinner: water, an addition of water will diminish the fluorescence
- Cleaning the brushes: Soapy water
- For children 3 years and older under adult supervision. The CE marking indicates a compliance with the requirements of the European directive on toy safety
- Protecting the work: For best conservation, Pébéo water-based gouache varnish can be applied - after the colours are fully dry - using a brush without repeatedly going over with the product to avoid the soaking the layers of gouache. Pébéo gouache spray paint can also be applied (used by an adult) to obtain a finer protection film.
The Gouache glitter gels are ready to use. It can be applied to cardboard, wood, salt dough, Bristol board... Apply using a paint brush, stamps, foam roller from Pébéo’s children range. It must be stirred well before use to well homogenize.
Glitter gouache gels are easy to clean off skin with soap and water. Washing with water enables the removal of all of the binder (dextrins: sugar polymers), which is soluble in water. However, the pigments present in the gouache may have varying affinities according to the surfaces (textile fibres, etc). These colourants can then bind to the fabric almost permanently.
In the case of stains on textiles, immediately wash the surface in hot water with soap. Repeat the operation if necessary until the stain has completely disappeared.
It is also recommended to use protective aprons for works with children. Keep away from wallpaper, painted walls, untreated wood, and other materials that cannot be washed.