Photography Course for Beginners
Art Academy’s Photography Course for Adults (Beginners to Intermediate) is conducted by Mr Christopher Azzopardi, an international award-winning photographer and Malta Photographer of the Year several years running.
This course covers the theoretical and practical aspect in detail and the lecturer gives practical tips which cannot be learned from any textbook. This gives all Art Academy’s photography students an artistic and technical edge.
The Photography Course for Adults is designed for beginner/intermediate photographers and enthusiasts who want to make the best use of their camera.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Photography
- Lesson 2: Composition in Photography
- Lesson 3: Exposure (Part 1)
- Lesson 4: Exposure (Part 2)
- Lesson 5: Lighting
- Lesson 6: Outdoor Photography (Mdina) (To take place on Saturday morning)
- Lesson 7: Outdoor Photography (Valletta) (To take place on Saturday morning)
- Lesson 8: Portrait Photography
- Lesson 9: Photographing Translucent Objects
- Lesson 10: Critique Session
- Mode of Study: 10 sessions over 8-weeks (2 hours each lesson)
- Days: 8 sessions on Tuesdays and 2 outdoor sessions on Saturday mornings.
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Next Starting Date: Monday 3rd August 2020
- Location: Art Academy Malta (131 Constitution Street, Mosta, Malta)
- Tutor: Christopher Azzopardi (B.Ed (Hons.), Dip. in Fine Arts, AMIPP, AMPS)
- Requirements: Age 16+, Digital Camera (DSLR)
- What’s Included: Hands-on teaching, individual attention, practice and theory, different lighting, life model for portrait session, outdoor session and certificate.
The classroom has a total area of 51m² and therefore as per social distancing policies we will only be accepting a total of 10 students per lesson. This allows all students to have a total of 2 metres distance between each other during the lesson. All tables and chairs are disinfected after each lesson.
Students are asked to wear their mask/visor upon entering Art Academy and use hand sanitizer. Students may only remove masks once seated at the desk. Whilst masks may be removed due to adequate distance, we still highly recommend that students wear the masks or visors during the lessons.
If students need to leave their desk at any point during the lesson, they are asked to wear the mask or visor once again.
(Bookings may be completed online via PayPal/BOV Mobile Pay by checking out or in-store at 131, Constitution Street, Mosta. Bookings are only confirmed once full payment is received. Upon booking you are automatically agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
If the course is fully booked kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waiting List. Please include the course you are interested in, the Student's Name and Surname and a contact number.)