Calligraphy Teacher Vacancy
We are searching for a reliable, innovative Calligraphy Teacher to join our team. The calligrapher’s responsibilities include creating motivating calligraphy courses and has an interest in researching and practicing different fonts and styles. The teacher should have a good knowledge of different ink, tools, and paper types.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her
- Advising and co-operating with the Head of Education, the Sales & Marketing Manager and other teachers in the preparation and development of courses of study, teaching materials, and teaching programmes
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all
- Nurtures a culture where teachers view themselves essentially as facilitators of learning and reflective practitioners
- Making use of audiovisual technological devices/aides (such as projectors) and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons
- A calligraphy portfolio of works
- Great artistic and creative skills.
- Experience in teacher would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and resilient self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Highly attractive hourly rates (on a contractual basis)
- 10-20% Discount on art supplies from Art Academy in Mosta and Zurrieq
- 10% Discount on framing and mounting services
- 15% Discount on other art courses provided by Art Academy
Send your CV and portfolio including 5 artworks to firstname.lastname@example.org