Sales Assistant Vacancy (Full-Time)
Sales Assistant (Full-Time)
You are a person who is passionate about art, loves to work in a creative environment and values customer service excellence. We are growing and looking for a Sales Assistant on a full-time basis (40-hours per week) at Art Academy in Mosta/Zurrieq.
The main objective of the role will be:
- Maximize sales of art supplies, framing and art courses.
- Assist clients with product selection, including offering guidance and suggesting products specific to customers’ needs and requirements.
- Monitor and update display areas
- Capable of up-selling and cross-selling products to clients
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork at all times sharing best practice
- Restocking and attaching price tags on merchandise and/or checks prices tagged.
- Unpack and input weekly stock transfers into point-of-sale system.
- Periodical stocktaking
- Ensure the shop and classroom are always clean and tidy.
- Engage in classroom and shop decoration during seasonal period.
- Retail and/or sales experience will be considered an asset
- Having an interest in art will be considered an asset, however training will be provided
- O-Level Standard of Education
- Good command of English (knowledge of Maltese will be considered an asset)
- Computer Literate
- Driving license
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 20th March 2023. Applications without a CV or residency in Malta will not be considered.