Geode Coaster Moulds x4 pcs
Silicone mould, gloss finish, to create high volumes of unique decorative objects. Non-sticky, flexible and self-releasing, they are easy to use and reusable. To be used together with resins, Gédéo-range plaster.Tip: Add colours from the Fluid Pigment range to your resin preparation.
The + products
- Silicone mould
- Gloss finish
- Flexible and self-releasing
- To be used together with resins, Gédéo-range plaster.
For easy and successful creations, first choose your decorative idea, then the Gédéo molding material and finally the method of attachment.
HOW TO USE :
- Choose a pattern (size and thickness) according to your decorative idea.
- Set up in a dry, ventilated and temperate area, on a horizontal and level work surface.
- Evaluate the total quantity of product to be poured: measure the necessary volume by filling the chosen pattern with water and then pour into a measuring cup.
- Prepare the chosen product according to the user's guide.
- Pour the product into the clean and dry mold.
- Allow to dry according to the time indicated in the user's guide of the chosen product. (Setting is progressive and variable depending on the ambient temperature).
- Remove from mold.
PEBEO TIPS :
- Installation of fasteners for precision plaster, resin plaster and light plaster: as soon as the plaster is very pasty (about 10 minutes), drive the fastener with a quick movement from left to right, hold for a few seconds and release. The fastener should hold without moving, let it harden.
- Installing fasteners for casting Gedeo resins: In the still liquid resin, use a hairpin or paper clip to suspend and hold the fastener.
- To maintain your Gedeo mold: Wash in warm water without detergent or in a dishwasher.
- To make double-sided designs: Glue two symmetrical designs or place the hardened design on the filled mold. Allow to harden. Unmold and remove excess product if necessary.
- Do not place Gedeo molding decorations near a flame.
- Do not place on a hot plate.
- Using a knife will damage the material.